Cicaplast B5 Serum for Dry Skin
The La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 Serum is our first dermatological serum with 10% Vitamin B5. ... Read more
Cicaplast B5 Serum for Dry Skin
Dermatological Hydrating Repair Serum For Dry, Sensitive Skin
Receive 10% off every order when you
Subscribe & Save. Learn More
WHAT IS SUBSCRIBE & SAVE?
- Join our skincare subscription service to receive 10% off every eligible order
- and enjoy the convenience of having your La Roche-Posay favourites
- automatically delivered to your door.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1. Select: Choose your product/s
- 2. Schedule: Select your delivery frequency
- 3. Receive: Get 10% off every eligible subscription order
- 3. Delivery: Receive your favourite skincare to your door before you run out
Orders will be automatically charged to your Credit Card. Cancel at anytime.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
The La Roche Posay Cicaplast B5 Serum is our first dermatological serum with 10% Vitamin B5.
With an efficient hydrating formula, the Cicaplast B5 serum has been specifically developed for dry skin prone to redness, and skin tightness or discomfort. When used daily, the dry skin serum helps hydrate and maintain the skin moisture barrier.
Enriched with a highly concentrated humectant Vitamin B5 to help increase hydration and reduce trans-epidermal water loss, the skin repair serum formula also contains HEPES to help stimulate skin renewal, reinforce the moisture barrier, and comfort skin. The formula includes ingredients that are known to support the skin against everyday environmental aggressors like air pollution, temperature changes, low humidity and dryness. It also helps with topical irritations such as over-use of active ingredients and superficial skin procedures. The combination of hydrating and repair ingredients is also beneficial for skin impacted by lifestyle changes (lack of sleep, stress, poor diet)
- La Roche-Posay have formulated the Cicaplast serum for dry sensitive skin but is also ideal to use on all skin types.
- Use the skin repair serum daily for best results.
- Suitable for use on post-superficial skin procedures on face.
The La Roche-Posay Cicaplast serum for dry skin has been dermatologically tested to ensure suitability of the serum for sensitive skin types. The formula is hypoallergenic, fragrance free and non-comedogenic making it suitable for all skin types that need the added hydration and skin moisture barrier support.
The Cicaplast B5 Repair Serum Is:
- Fast absorbing
- Non-sticky finish
- Silky and Non-greasy texture
Please note, the skin repair serum forms a protective film on the skin upon application, however, can ensure a non-sticky lightweight feel to the skin.
- The key benefit of this serum for dry skin is that it provides 24 hour hydration*
- 2 x faster skin moisture barrier recovery in 1 hour**
- 79% reduction in visible flaking and dryness in 1 hour **
- The Skin repair serum is proven to hydrate and repair sensitive feeling skin
- Suitable for use on skin after post-superficial procedure
- Repairs dryness from daily environmental aggressors (incl. pollution, extreme climates, humidity, face masks)
- Using the Cicaplast skin repair serum can be used on dry, sensitive skin types for anti-irritation, anti-tightness, and anti-flakiness benefits.
- Refines skin texture
- Suitable to use after skincare with highly active ingredients
- Gentle and minimalist formula
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Fragrance free
- Suitable for all skin types
Daily use of this face serum for dry skin ensures that skin is comforted, supported, and intensely hydrated.
^Immediately after using the Cicaplast B5 Serum:
- 94% agree skin feels hydrated.
- 88% agree skin discomfort is reduced.
(*Corneometer study on 25 women at T0, T2h, T4h, T8h and T24h after stripping skin
**TEWL study on 25 women aged 18-65 at T00 before and T1h, T2h, T4h and T6h after stripping skin.
^52 participants after using the product twice daily for 3 weeks. All skin types, 100% sensitive)
HOW TO USE:
- Apply 1-2 drops of this serum for dry, sensitive skin both morning and evening on face and neck on freshly cleansed face and before moisturiser.
- Gently press onto the face and neck until the serum is fully absorbed
- Avoid repeatedly massaging the face serum in circles.
- Wait at least 30 seconds before applying other skincare products.
- If using highly active ingredients in skincare routine
- Regularly use (Skin with tolerance) - use cicaplast B5 serum last.
- Starting to use (building up tolerance) - use cicaplast B5 serum first
Recommended Daily Skincare Routine with the Cicaplast B5 Serum:
For best results for hydrating skin repair and protection, use the products in the order listed below:
- Toleriane Gentle Cream Dermo Cleanser, to gently cleanse face.
- Cicaplast B5 Facial Sheet Mask, to kick start skin hydration or use weekly for regular hydration boost
- Cicaplast B5 Serum for skin moisture barrier repair.
- Anthelios Invisible Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF50+, to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions. Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
2039067 03 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA /WATER / EAU • PANTHENOL • GLYCERIN • ALCOHOL DENAT • DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • VITREOSCILLA FERMENT • CITRIC ACID • XANTHAN GUM • OCTYLDODECANOL • TOCOPHEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • (CODE F.I.L.: N284948/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
- Repairing - 10% Vitamin B5 – Also known as Panthenol, Vitamin B5 is a humectant that attracts moisture from its surroundings and is able to lock in moisture within the skin. Vitamin B5 for skin is used to help support and maintain the skin moisture barrier. Due to its capability to attract and retain moisture, using Vitamin B5 helps soften skin, keeping it moist and helps prevent dryness. Vitamin B5 supports the skin moisture barrier through hydration, and reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL), helping to reduce dryness and associated itchiness and discomfort. 10% Vitamin B5 has been added to the repair serum formula to hydrate and repair dry sensitive skin.
- Refining – HEPES – HEPES helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells that are bound to the surface of the skin, refining clogged pores and uneven texture resulting in a smoother skin texture. HEPES has been used in the formulation to help even skin tone and refine skin texture.
- Soothing - Aqua Posae Filiformis (APF) - This prebiotic skincare is used to help rebalance the skin microbiome.