Shipping & Returns
La Roche-Posay ships via Australia Post to AU addresses only. All orders must be sent to a registered Australian Postal Address.
Our standard shipping carrier is Australia Post. We kindly ask that you anticipate 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 days for express shipping.* Express shipping may not be available during peak periods or on items classified as dangerous goods. All estimated delivery times do not include handling and dispatch.
*Delivery of orders to remote areas or high order volumes may take longer than expected.
- Free standard shipping applies to orders that are $50 and over
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $50
- Free express shipping applied to orders that are $100 and over. Please note, due to safety issues some products cannot be shipped by Express post and will therefore be sent by standard post.
- Express shipping is $12.95 when available
If you want to track the shipment of your order, you can do so by clicking on the tracking number included with your shipping confirmation email.
Once received you can access the tracking service here
For any questions about your order, please Contact Us (email@example.com) and we would be happy to assist you.
1. Confirm that you meet our return conditions (see Change of Mind Returns).
2. Contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and with the subject “My Order [order number]”.
To expedite your request, please include the below details:
● Order number
● Date of product purchase
● Product(s) requested to be returned
● Return reason
● Product condition (unopened, used, damaged, faulty)
3. Within 48 hours, a customer service representative will get in contact with you.
● For change of mind returns: a customer service representative will submit your return and email you the return shipping label
● For orders with other issues: a customer service representative will request that you provide a photo, and any other relevant details. For more information, see section “Issue with Your Order”.
4. Package your item securely.
To reduce waste, you can re-use the <brand name> packaging, if you no longer have this, you can use a similarly sized box.
5. Drop off your return at any Post Office.
You can print your return shipping label at the post office - simply present your returns label email on your phone. Please note that from the date of receiving the return shipping label, the parcel must be posted within 30 days to qualify for a full refund.
6. You can track the delivery of your return to our warehouse via the Australia Post Portal.
Simply enter the tracking number you received via email when you booked your return at the Post Office.
7. Once the parcel arrives at our warehouse, our returns team will inspect the condition of your return.
If accepted, the refund will be processed and you will be contacted via email. Refunds take approximately 10 business days to be credited to your account.
If you should need further information regarding the return of any La Roche-Posay products, please do not hesitate to Contact Us and it would be our pleasure to assist you however we can.
We are happy to offer free change of mind returns with a full refund on any product you've purchased from www.laroche-posay.com.au (to the extent permitted by law). Returns must be requested within 30 days after the date of delivery.
Once our customer service team have contacted you and provided a returns shipping label, the parcel must arrive back at our warehouse within 30 days to qualify for a full refund.
Items must be in original and unused condition. Any Gift With Purchase received with an order must also be returned for a full refund. We do not offer refunds for change of mind returns that are 30 days after delivery.
We do not offer exchanges for change of mind returns.
We will accept returns outside of the above conditions in the case of allergic reactions, damaged products, incorrect items or faulty items.
We only accept returns purchased from www.laroche-posay.com.au. La Roche-Posay products purchased in all other locations must be returned to their original point of purchase.