Answer to common questions
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a shipping confirmation email which includes the Australia Post tracking number that you will be able to use to track your order.
For any questions about your order, please Contact Us and we would be happy to assist you.
Log in to your La Roche-Posay membership HERE and click on the ‘My Account’ link. If you are opted in to receive email, the email opt-in box will be checked. Simply uncheck that box and click the ‘Save Changes’ button and you will be unsubscribed from email.
If you are a customer, log in to your La Roche-Posay account profile HERE and click on the ‘Address Book’ link. The billing address on file will populate the form on this page. Make any changes necessary and click on the ‘Save Changes’ button and your new information will be saved.
La Roche-Posay ships via Australia Post to AU addresses only. All orders must be sent to a registered Australian Postal Address.
Our standard shipping carrier is Australia Post. We kindly ask that you anticipate 3-5 business days for standard shipping and 1-2 days for express shipping.* Express shipping may not be available during peak periods or on items classified as dangerous goods. All estimated delivery times do not include handling and dispatch.
*Delivery of orders to remote areas or high order volumes may take longer than expected.
- Free standard shipping applies to orders that are $50 and over
- Standard shipping is $9.95 for orders under $50
- Express shipping is $12.95 when available
Your orders are usually dispatched within 2 working days. You will receive an email notification from Australian Post when your order is shipped.
The following delivery timeframes apply:
- Sydney and Melbourne Metro: 2-3 working days after dispatch. Orders are dispatched within 2 days.
- Rest of Australia: 3-5 working days after dispatch. Orders are dispatched within 2 days.
*Delivery to remote areas may take longer. Please note we rely on Australia Post to provide delivery services so we cannot guarantee delivery times. If your order doesn't arrive within the given time frame, please call us on 1300 060 116 or Contact Us
1. Confirm that you meet our return conditions (see Change of Mind Returns).
2. Contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] and with the subject “My Order [order number]”.
To expedite your request, please include the below details:
● Order number
● Date of product purchase
● Product(s) requested to be returned
● Return reason
● Product condition (unopened, used, damaged, faulty)
3. Within 48 hours, a customer service representative will get in contact with you.
● For change of mind returns: a customer service representative will submit your return and email you the return shipping label
● For orders with other issues: a customer service representative will request that you provide a photo, and any other relevant details. For more information, see section “Issue with Your Order”.
4. Package your item securely.
To reduce waste, you can re-use the <brand name> packaging, if you no longer have this, you can use a similarly sized box.
5. Drop off your return at any Post Office.
You can print your return shipping label at the post office - simply present your returns label email on your phone. Please note that from the date of receiving the return shipping label, the parcel must be posted within 30 days to qualify for a full refund.
6. You can track the delivery of your return to our warehouse via the Australia Post Portal.
Simply enter the tracking number you received via email when you booked your return at the Post Office.
7. Once the parcel arrives at our warehouse, our returns team will inspect the condition of your return.
If accepted, the refund will be processed and you will be contacted via email. Refunds take approximately 10 business days to be credited to your account.
If you should need further information regarding the return of any La Roche-Posay products, please do not hesitate to Contact Us and it would be our pleasure to assist you however we can.
Consumers using foreign credit cards issued in many countries can place orders on this website provided that the Ship To Address is in Australia. We do reserve the right to decline orders made with credit cards issued from specific countries. Should you have additional questions or concerns please Contact Us.
All orders placed on laroche-posay.com.au will be subject to GST.
You will be shown an order confirmation number on the last page of checkout after you have submitted payment. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address provided at checkout within 48 hours of order submission.