Anthelios Invisible Spray Sunscreen SPF 50+ 200ML
La Roche-Posay's Anthelios Invisible Spray SPF 50+ is a lightweight spray Sunscreen for face a ... Read more
Anthelios Invisible Spray Sunscreen SPF 50+ 200ML
Lightweight Sunscreen Spray for Face & Body.
Receive 10% off every order when you
Subscribe & Save. Learn More
WHAT IS SUBSCRIBE & SAVE?
- Join our skincare subscription service to receive 10% off every eligible order
- and enjoy the convenience of having your La Roche-Posay favourites
- automatically delivered to your door.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1. Select: Choose your product/s
- 2. Schedule: Select your delivery frequency
- 3. Receive: Get 10% off every eligible subscription order
- 3. Delivery: Receive your favourite skincare to your door before you run out
Orders will be automatically charged to your Credit Card. Cancel at anytime.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
La Roche-Posay's Anthelios Invisible Spray SPF 50+ is a lightweight spray Sunscreen for face and body. The Anthelios Invisible Spray formula has been formulated to create a light, invisible, and refined sunscreen texture for comfortable wear. This SPF 50+ face and body sunscreen spray has been developed and dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, while also suitable for all skin types.
This fragrance-free, lightweight sunscreen spray provides very high, broad-spectrum sun protection against UVB and UVA radiation with a SPF of 50+ without leaving the typical white residue or white marks associated with sunscreens.
The Anthelios Invisible Spray features a minimalistic formula that is designed for sensitive skin. Tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin, the Anthelios Invisible Spray Sunscreen is fragrance-free. The new and improved formula is also free from octocrylene reducing intolerances for some and free from cinnamates making it respectful of marine life.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure.
- Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling, and perspiring in accordance with directions.
Validity after opening:
Please refer to your product packaging for the most up to date information
The La Roche-Posay Invisible SPF 50+ Spray Sunscreen has a new and improved formulation using a balanced mix of hydrating ingredients with intelligent polymer technology, making the sunscreen lightweight in texture, as well as on the skin, offering an invisible finish and feel.
• Non-greasy and lightweight sunscreen formula comfortable for daily wear
• Sunscreen spray for easy application over face and full body areas
• Very high UVA/UVB protection
• Fragrance-free formula
• Formulated for sensitive skin
• Invisible finish and feel on skin
• Easy to seamlessly apply over makeup
• Non-comedogenic meaning it will not clog pores
• Packaging is sleek for ease of transportation
• Shake the spray sunscreen bottle before use.
• Hold the bottle 10-15cm away from the body and apply liberally and evenly until the product looks and feels wet on the skin.
• Do not spray directly on the face. Spray onto hands and then apply to the face.
• Use this SPF spray on your face as the last step in your skincare routine.
• Do not apply this product in windy conditions.
• Use in a well ventilated area and avoid inhalation.
• Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure.
• Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
AUST L 357051
Bemotrizinol is a popular and oil-soluble organic compound that is added to sunscreen formulations due to its capability to absorb UVA and UVB rays. It helps to protect the skin against skin damage caused by sun including skin cancers. Bemotrizinol also helps against the photdegradation or oxidation of other chemical ingredients in the sunscreen.
VITAMIN E (Tocopherol)
Vitamin E is a popular antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits on skin, known to support and maintain skin health. Vitamin E helps protect the skin barrier against sun damage. Vitamin E is also known to have anti-ageing benefits, helping with the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, and improve the appearance of age spots, dark spots and pigmentation concerns of the skin.
Glycerin is popular for its humectant qualities. Humectants are moisturising ingredients that are known to draw and retain moisture from its surroundings, lock-in moisture within the skin to support the moisture barrier and maintain skin health. It increases hydration levels in the skin making it a very suitable ingredient for dry skin types. Glycerin is also an emollient, helping the skin feel soft and plump.
THERMAL SPRING WATER
Thermal spring water contains a variety of minerals such as selenium and magnesium. It has many antioxidant and hydrating properties and is added to skin care products used for hydration, soothing and prebiotic skincare products. It helps to support the skin barrier, making it ideal for eczema-prone skin or other sensitive skin types. Thermal spring water is a universal skincare ingredient that is best suited to all skin types.
Octyl Salicylate 5.00%w/w
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.50%w/w
Drometrizole Trisiloxane 2.00%w/w
For external use only. Avoid prolonged exposure in the sun. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be used on broken, damaged or diseased skin. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Contains alcohol.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
AQUA / WATER / EAU • ALCOHOL DENAT. • HOMOSALATE • ETHYLHEXYL
SALICYLATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
• BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • C12-22 ALKYL
ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • DIISOPROPYL
ADIPATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • TOCOPHEROL • ACRYLATES/C10-30
ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • SODIUM
POLYACRYLATE • TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID • TRIETHANOLAMINE •
TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE. (CODE F.I.L.: C257282/1)
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.