The advice of
Apply to extremely dry skin as often as needed.
- Sensitive skin
CICAPLAST B5 Mask promotes intense hydration, to soothe and repair dry and dehydrated skin.
Properties and Features
Cicaplast B5 mask is suitable for:
- Sensitive skin
- Post-aesthetic procedure use
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Enriched with the soothing properties of Madecassoside and Vitamin B5 Panthenol
- Formulated with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, proven to help protect the skin.
- Cicaplast B5 Mask is dermatologically tested for sensitive skin, fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
How To Use
Made of 100% biodegradable cotton to ensure the absorption and gentle delivery of nourishing ingredients, Vitamin B5 Panthenol and Madecassoside.
1. Unfold the mask.
2. Apply the mask and adjust to facial contours with fingertips ensuring mask adheres to your skin.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat the remaining serum until fully absorbed.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Cicaplast routine
The right gestures for your skin.
A remarkable extract of the repairing herb Centella Asiatica, madecassoside is a soothing agent that aids skin epidermal renewal.
Panthenol, also known as Vitamin B5, is an active ingredient renowned for its hydrating, and soothing benefits on skin
Contains antioxidants and natural prebiotics to hydrate, soothe and care for sensitive skin
Ingredients | Fil code : B212247/1
|No information for FIL code : B212247/1|
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.