Specifically made for sensitive eyes, Redermic C Eyes visibly reduces wrinkles, firms the skin, and evens the complexion.
Properties and Features
Use to tackle these issues around the eyes
- Loss of firmness
- Uneven complexion
- Sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay laboratories have developed a formula for sensitive eye contours that is highly concentrated in Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a recognised for it's anti ageing effects of evening out the complexion.
Vitamin C's intensive action is enhanced by 2 active ingredients in Redermic C Eyes
- MANNOSE: A densifying sugar, to optimise the interaction of light with the skin and visibly fade out irregularities on application.
- HYALURONIC ACID: To help plump and smooth the skin immediately
How To Use
Apply by smoothing from the inside of the eye outwards.
La Roche-Posay recommends
Your Redermic routine
The right gestures for your skin.
Ingredients | Fil code : B53828/1
- AQUA / WATER
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL / MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL
- ASCORBIC ACID
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL
- PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL
- AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
- CETYL ALCOHOL
- PEG-100 STEARATE
- GLYCERYL STEARATE
- POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE
- SODIUM STYRENE/MA COPOLYMER
- CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX
- DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER
- DISODIUM EDTA
- HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER
- XANTHAN GUM
- PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.