“Great texture and protection”
I was a long time user of different very similar product but I tried UVIDEA XL and was pleasantly surprised. The texture absorbs well, provides lasting protection, goes over other moisturisers without flaking and helps to keep UV damage and pigmentation under control. I have switched to UVIDEA XL permanently. It could use an additional antioxidant but you can always use a serum to compensate.Read more
Helps prevent pigmentation and premature ageing induced by UV.
For combination to oily sensitive skin and skin prone to pigmentation
- Daily UVA and UVB protection thanks to filtering system with Mexoryl SX and Mexoryl XL
- Ultra light, fluid texture, with mattifying agents for an excellent make-up base
- No oily or white finish
- With La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
Octyl Methoxycinnamate 74.925mg/g
Drometrizole Trisiloxane 60mg/g
Titanium Dioxide 33.2mg/g
Hexyl Benzoate 10mg/g
Also contains: Phenoxyethanol and Ethanol
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Texture & application
- Use all year round for daily UVA and UVB protection
- Apply every morning at the end of the skincare routine, as a make-up base
- Apply liberally/generously to all exposed areas of clean dry skin, 15 to 20 minutes before exposure
- Reapply again after exercise, swimming or towelling
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and whenever possible wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear
Ingredients | Fil code :
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.