“Heaven in a bottle”
Oh how I love this! It cleanses really well - even though it's an oil, it foams up slightly and it doesn't leave any residue at all. But it doesn't dry the skin out one bit! It's so kind to my dry arms and legs. I love the fragrance - it's barely there, but it smells light and fresh. Using this feels quite luxurious and leaves skin feeling very soft. If you have never tried it, do yourself a favour and grab a bottle, even if you don't suffer from dry skin! It's still simply beautiful!Read more
Anti-Irritation, Paraben-free. Protects the skin against the drying effects of hard water. Provides the skin with the lipids required for rebuilding the skin barrier.
Severe dry skin in babies, children and adults
Sensitive, very dry, irritated and itch-prone skin
Atopy-prone and allergy-prone skin
- Cleansing agents selected for optimum tolerance
- Neutral pH
- With Niacinamide to help restore the cutaneous barrier and soothe the sensation of tightness
- With Shea Butter for intense lipid replenishment
- Soap-free, alcohol-free, colorant-free, paraben-free
- With calming La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, naturally soothing and anti-irritating
Texture & application
- Use as a daily gentle cleanser for very dry, irritated and itch-prone body skin
- For use in the shower, squeeze a couple of drops into the palm of the hand and apply on a moistened skin
- For use in the bath, pour 2 to 3 capfuls while filling it
- Gently rinse
- Pat dry without rubbing
Spray the skin with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water for additional soothing and anti-irritatation action
We recommend using a lipid-replenishing body balm after cleansing to restore skin's protective barrier such as Lipikar Baume AP+
Ingredients | Fil code : C41700/1
- AQUA / WATER
- SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE
- PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
- PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE
- COCAMIDE MEA
- CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL
- CITRIC ACID
- HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE
- PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
- PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE
- PEG-75 SHEA BUTTER GLYCERIDES
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL
- SODIUM BENZOATE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.