Soothes, protects and rebuilds the epidermis on chapped, cracked and irritated lips and zones
Lips and chapped, cracked, irritated zones.
Suitable for children and adults.
Designed for and tested on sensitive skin.
A new generation of barrier-texture in a breakthrough highly filmogenic formula, ultra-comfortable and protective
- Barrier Support [10% Shea butter]
- Immediate and lasting relief from skin irritation [Neurosensine]
- Repairing action [5% Panthenol]
- Fresh, hydrating texture
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free
Tested on the most vulnerable lips
￭ Limiting dehydration in the short term
￭ Contributing to the cutaneous barrier reconstruction
￭ Immediate soothing
￭ Restoring long-term comfort
Use test under dermatological control, on 32 subjects under isotretinoine treatment. 4 weeks use
Texture & application
- Apply to lips as often as necessary
- Suitable for adults and children
Ingredients | Fil code : B163009/2
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- PPG-5 PENTAERYTHRITYL ETHER
- PEG-5 PENTAERYTHRITYL ETHER
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER
- CERA ALBA / BEESWAX
- HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL
- ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE
- SILICA SILYLATE
- GLYCINE SOJA / SOYBEAN STEROLS
- AQUA / WATER
- SODIUM SACCHARIN
- MYRISTYL MALATE PHOSPHONIC ACID
- PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE
Our safety commitments
Safety standards beyond international cosmetics regulations.
One prerequisite = Zero allergic reactions.
If we detect a single case, we go back to the labs and reformulate.
Just the essential,
at the right active dose
Developed in collaboration with dermatologists
and toxicologists, our products contain only the necessary
ingredients, at the right active dose.
on very sensitive skin
Our products’ tolerance is verified on the most sensitive skin:
reactive, allergic, acne-prone, atopic, damaged or weakened
by cancer treatments.
We select the most protective packaging associated with only
the necessary preservatives, to guarantee intact tolerance
and efficacy over time.