Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four instalments fortnightly. Shop Now. Enjoy Now. Pay Later.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited.
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- A valid delivery address in Australia
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at www.laroche-posay.com.au.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of purchase with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details, you will be charged late payment fees.
For full terms and conditions, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service.