Worth the wait - our Anthelios Tinted Invisible Fluid is back in stock.
LRP ANTHELIOS "SEE YOUR UV" BOUNCE BACK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promotion: LRP Anthelios 'See Your UV' Bounce Back
Promoter: L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 10/12/20 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 31/01/21 at close of business or once all vouchers available are exhausted
Eligible claimants: Claims are only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim a voucher, the claimant must, during the Promotional Period:
a) visit the 365+ Summer Skin Lab by La Roche-Posay (located at 1 Beach Road, Bondi, NSW, 2026); and
b) sign up to the La Roche-Posay database after experiencing the La Roche-Posay 'See Your UV' space.
Claims permitted: Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Claimants will receive a $5 gift voucher, redeemable for any La Roche-Posay products within the Anthelios Range from Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and Terry White Chemmart (in store) or from Adore Beauty (online).
Voucher is valid from 14/12/20 to close of business (for in store purchases) or 11:59 pm AEDT (for online purchases) on 28/02/21.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
The vouchers will be delivered by email.
1. The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a voucher in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims/registrations are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while voucher stocks last.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. No part of a voucher is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other voucher or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
6. Each voucher will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
8. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
9. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a voucher.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the voucher in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a voucher. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a voucher. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a voucher, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any voucher (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the voucher or acceptance of the voucher.
15. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.